Sunday, October 26, 2008

what hv i gained?

assalamualaikum..

frankly speaking, i wasn't so sure whether i've developed my soft skills throughout the semester..it was rather an abstract thing that i couldn't see it by myself..however, there were a few changes in me that i could feel and maybe i could relate them with the list of soft skills given..
communication-hmm..i'm no a good communicator and i could say that my communication skill is rather bad as i will find excuses to not to talk to the person whom i wasn't close to..but, through out this course, i've been talking and communicate a lot with my group members, the tutors and Prof Maznah regarding the assignments..well, guess my communication skill has been developed.
critical thinking and problem solving-in order to produce a tiptop work, of course i 've to use my critical thinking skill..being a good critical thinker requires me to be a good problem solver as well..so,both skills have been developed during the progression of my assignments.
teamwork-teamwork is very important in this course as all the marks will be calculated as group marks..so, i've been working and helping my group members in finishing the assignments so that everyone of us will produce a good product and of course good grades in return.
entrepreneurship-well,this is the first time my work is being published in the youtube website..in order to ensure my work is seen by people, i've to be a good intrepreneur.i've to sell my work so that people will see and comment my video.i've published the link to my video in friendster, facebook and myspace so that many people will realize the existance of my video.i guess this is one of the intrepreneurship skill that i've acquired!

all these are things that i hv learned throughout this course..

1 comment:

cichuQe said...

teacher...i xphmla..xle translet ke bm ke?huhu